Hello Pineapples, Robots, Dinos and Richmond Dodgeball League!
The long awaited 4th Spring/Summer league is finally here! Richmond Dodgeball’s Bubble Tea League will be open for registration soon!
For those of you who have not participated in any of our previous spring leagues, this is a great opportunity for players to meet other dodgeballers outside of their regular season teams. Summer League is all about meeting other players and learning new dodgeball skills! Registration is individual sign-up only and teams will be created via Hat.
Registration is now full!
Registration is now full, but you can follow these steps to Sign the waiver:
- Visit our NEW Registration Portal: https://reg.rdldodgeball.ca
- Create an account on the Portal
- “Register to Play” and select BBT League
- Within BBT League, choose to register as a single / Free Agent!
- Select Division: Just One Tier
- Tier: Tier 1
- Accept and agree to the waiver!
- Any issues? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Registration is individual only, players will be sorted by general skill level and distributed at random via Random Number Generator. Everyone will get to play with varying levels of dodgeball players!
- Players will get 6 weeks of play, plus Playoffs
- Teams will consist of 5 male and 2 female players
- There will be 8 BBT Teams
- All players who sign up will be able to choose their preferred size and colour of a Dry Fit shirt
- Registration also includes a Pub Night Ticket
6 Weeks of play, from May 27th to July 13th (Playoffs)
Timeslots will be the same as regular season (7pm to 10pm)
- Monday, May 27 – Week 1
- Monday, June 3 – Week 2
- Monday, June 10 – Week 3
- Monday, June 17 – Week 4
- Monday, June 24 – Week 5
- Monday, July 1 – NO DODGEBALL
- Monday, July 8 – Week 6
- Saturday July 13 – Playoffs!
Default RDL rules: http://rdldodgeball.ca/league/dodgeball-rules/
*Note: All information above is subject to change
Season Ten Playoffs is upon us!
Join us on April 13th 2019 at Hugh McRoberts Secondary, 12PM, as we close off our fifth year anniversary season!
- What: Season 10 Playoffs
- When: 12PM – 5PM on Saturday April 13th
- Where: Hugh McRoberts Secondary
Waivers will be checked at the door, and the doors will open at noon.
First, Second and Third place of all tiers will receive an RDL Medal, along with Spirit Winners!
Need a rules refresher? Check out the Rules page
Want to see last season’s playoffs?
Have any inquiries? Hit us up at email@example.com
Thank you for joining us on March 2nd to celebrate the Fifth Year milestone of the Richmond Dodgeball League! The evening began with a scrumptious feast, followed by drinks, fun games and a spectacular raffle draw.
Our players are an integral part of our dodgeball family and we are excited to see this community grow and flourish with your support.
We would also like to thank our community partners who have made this event a success.
Thank you to:
Boston Pizza Ackroyd
Earls Kitchen + Bar
Great Canadian Brewhouse
Vancouver Canadians Baseball
Vancouver Theatre Sports
More pictures can be found on our Facebook Page!
Welcome to Season 10 of the Richmond Dodgeball League! Also known as our 5th year anniversary! We hope you are all excited and looking forward to the coming season!
To help you get ready, here are some important dates!
- Every Week – FREE Drop-in @ Tomsett
- January 28th – Photo Week!
- February 18th – NO DODGEBALL (Family Day)
- March 2nd – RDL Banquet is back!
- March 8th – The last day for players to sign their waivers (How To Register)
- March 18 and 25th – Drop In and Semi-Regular Play
- During Week 9a and 9b, half of the teams will play in A, while the other half plays in B
- April 1st – Snow Day Make-up Week!
- April 13th – Playoffs @ Hugh McRoberts 12PM
Got Questions? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or get your captain to fire us a message on whatsapp.
Season 9 is inching closer towards playoffs, but that means Season 10 is just around the corner! That’s right, RDL has finally reached that double-digit decade mark and we are looking forward to having you all join us for what will surely be a very special season.
We also have a new registration process, courtesy of our sister league, the Vancouver Dodgeball League. Please click here for information on how to register!
All the gyms (and pub night!) for Season 10 are booked, so we are happy to share the complete schedule with you below. Please note we will be playing over the spring break, with about half the teams playing the first week and the other half playing the second, which will complete week 9.
Early bird pricing for Season 10 is available now, so sign up today!
Summer is here, and we’ve got some weekly dodgeball action coming your way!
Monday nights will be our usual Summer Drop Ins
Monday July 9th – Newbie Drop in. Sign up here!
Monday July 16th – Special guest Sarah Krook will be teaching us WDBF Rules. Sign up here!
Monday July 23rd – Back to regular IDA (VDL/RDL/CDL) rules. Sign up here!
Thursday nights we will be hosting ToC Team Practices
Email us at email@example.com to register your team a spot. Entrance is by donation, which will be given to the Fraserview Boys and Girls Club.
Thursday June 28th – 2 spots left.
Thursday July 5th – full!
Thursday July 12th – 3 spots left
Thursday July 19th – 3 spots left
Thursday July 26th – 3 spots left
Once again, RDL will be co-hosting the annual Tournament of Champions this summer along with VDL, CDL, and SDL. The tournament aims to expand the size of our dodgeball community by inviting players from outside Vancouver to participate. Co-ed teams (min. 2 females) will compete against one another representing their respective dodgeball league or city to determine who the best of the best truly is.
Not only will this be a great opportunity to see some of the best dodgeball in the city but you will also get a chance to meet other enthusiastic and passionate dodgeball players.
The entire weekend will consist of an intro night/meet&greet for all players, one full day of round robin play and a double-elimination playoff on the final day. In between the two days of dodgeball will be a pub night where players can unwind and mingle before they ultimately go back to destroying one another on the courts. You can choose to play in the Competitive division or the Open Division. The best part is proceeds from the tournament will go towards supporting the Boys and Girls Club of Vancouver.
- Friday, July 27 – Intro Night / Meet & Greet (Optional)
- Saturday July 28 – Round Robin and Pub Night
- Sunday July 29 – Double Elimination Playoffs
Season Eight just ended and the Dinotown spring season is just getting started, but we are already looking ahead to our ninth season!
Season Nine begins in September and culminates with playoffs in December. We have special early bird registration now so sign up soon to get the the best price.