Hello Pineapples, Robots, Dinos and Richmond Dodgeball League!
The long awaited 4th Spring/Summer league is finally here! Richmond Dodgeball’s Bubble Tea League will be open for registration soon!
For those of you who have not participated in any of our previous spring leagues, this is a great opportunity for players to meet other dodgeballers outside of their regular season teams. Summer League is all about meeting other players and learning new dodgeball skills! Registration is individual sign-up only and teams will be created via Hat.
Registration – How To Register!
Registration is finally open! Players will be able to register as a free agent on April 12th, 8pm!
Follow these steps to REGISTER
- Visit our NEW Registration Portal: https://reg.rdldodgeball.ca
- Create an account on the Portal
- On April 12th, at 8pm, we will open up Registration!
- When Registration is open, “Register to Play” and select BBT League
- Within BBT League, choose to register as a single / Free Agent!
- Select Division: Just One Tier
- Tier: Tier 1
- Accept and agree to the waiver!
- After the waiver confirmation is sent to your email, you will be able to access the google form containing dry-fit preference, and skill information
- Any issues? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Registration is individual only, players will be sorted by general skill level and distributed at random via Random Number Generator. Everyone will get to play with varying levels of dodgeball players!
- Players will get 6 weeks of play, plus Playoffs
- Teams will consist of 5 male and 2 female players
- There will be 8 BBT Teams
- All players who sign up will be able to choose their preferred size and colour of a Dry Fit shirt
- Registration also includes a Pub Night Ticket
6 Weeks of play, from May 27th to July 13th (Playoffs)
Timeslots will be the same as regular season (7pm to 10pm)
- Monday, May 27 – Week 1
- Monday, June 3 – Week 2
- Monday, June 10 – Week 3
- Monday, June 17 – Week 4
- Monday, June 24 – Week 5
- Monday, July 1 – NO DODGEBALL
- Monday, July 8 – Week 6
- Saturday July 13 – Playoffs!
Default RDL rules: http://rdldodgeball.ca/league/dodgeball-rules/
*Note: All information above is subject to change